Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Brand New and Featured DNA Face mask Designs
We all want to keep up with the Joneses. We all want the latest technologies. DNA products are the most innovative and stylish designs in the healthcare apparel industry. We're always releasing new designs and new products. Shop our new releases and stay up to date with the latest DNA trends.
We attend trade shows, perform tireless research and development, and use a group think tank approach to creating new products. We also scan the social media and news outlets to find the latest in fashion trends. Then we combine all of our corporate knowledge to stay ahead of the competition.
We strive to maintain our competitive advantage by continuously finding new ways to push the industry forward. The result is better products and ideas for all stakeholders.
Premium, Level 3, next-generation face masks with >98.5% Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) that meet the highest performance requirements as defined by ASTM F2100-11. (See Product Testing tab for more information)
- Pliable aluminum nose insert to create a seal around nose bridge and cheeks
- Five layers of reusable, machine washable fabrics
- Outer layer: Water/blood repellent fabric tested at 160 mmHg (polyester)
- Middle layer: Medical grade filter, Tri-laminate, non-woven, heavy-duty polypropylene with >98.5% viral and bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)
- Class 1 flammability
- Inner layer: Moisture absorbent fabric (polycotton)
- Unique, comfortable bottom elastic for a form fitting seal under chin
- Head strap relieves pressure from ears for long hours of comfort
- Elastic ear loops to fit most people comfortably
- Handmade in USA
High fluid splash resistance passes ASTM's highest level of protection. Helps protect both the patient and healthcare personnel from the transfer of microorganisms.
- Machine wash in hot water
- Air dry only
- Do not bleach
- Withstands autoclaving sterilization at 270 F for 15 mins (tested with no change in filtration efficiency)