Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Protective, elastic ear loops with removable snap on/off face shield
**We have added 1 more sizing option between our previous small and medium sizes. Small fits most 2-4 years old (6" of fabric across the face), Medium fits most 5-8 years old (6.5" of fabric across the face) and Large fits most 9-13 years old (7" of fabric across the face).
*Includes (1) face mask and (1) heavy duty detachable face shield.
*See masks with FACE SHIELDS FOR ADULTS
- Lightweight face shield provides complete protection of the eyes and forehead
- Fully transparent panoramic visor
- Easy snap on and off feature to allow for washing of your reusable mask and replacement of the face shield if needed
- Shield is designed to be flush with the face for maximum protection, therefore, it may not work well with glasses
- May be wiped clean with alcohol
- Colors may vary and some masks may not have the logo due to supply
- Elastic Ear loops or surgical ties
Premium, Level 3, next-generation face masks with 99% Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) that meet the highest performance requirements as defined by ASTM F2100-11. (See Product Testing tab for more information)
- Pliable aluminum nose insert to create a seal around nose bridge and cheeks
- Five layers of reusable, machine washable fabrics
- Outer layer: Water/blood repellent fabric tested at 160 mmHg (polyester)
- Middle layer: Medical grade filter, Tri-laminate, non-woven, heavy-duty polypropylene with 98.5-99% viral and bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)
- Class 1 flammability
- Inner layer: Moisture absorbent fabric (polycotton)
- Unique, comfortable bottom elastic for a form fitting seal under chin
- Tie strap for a custom, snug fit
- Made in the USA!
High fluid splash resistance passes ASTM's highest level of protection. Helps protect both the patient and healthcare personnel from the transfer of microorganisms.
- Machine wash in hot water
- Air dry only
- Withstands autoclaving sterilization at 270 F for 15 mins
- Shield can be wiped with tissue paper and alcohol.