Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
High-Quality Protective Surgical Hats for Nurses and Doctors
Mac vs Miller! Why not wear both hats? DNA Masks wants to bring you MORE! Our new Scrub Cap MAC vs MILLER UNIQUE designs showcase the 2 different laryngoscope blades used by trained medical professionals. Laryngoscope blades are used as the primary tool for examination of the interior of the larynx and for placement of an endotracheal tube. Most commonly used by anesthesia personnel to secure the patient's airway after induction of general anesthesia and for administration of anesthetic gases.
***See matching masks HERE!
Our cap designs are a great gift idea, conversation starter, and a fun way to stand out and highlight the anesthesia profession. We hope you love them as much as we do!
*For size reference, mannequin has a small size head.
We are proud to offer you stylish and high-quality hats! They are so soft also!
- Double-layered - Inner layer made out of 65% polyester/35% cotton for moisture absorption and comfort. - Outer layer is high-quality, 100% polyester, wrinkle-free, shrink-resistant, and water-repellent, for sharp colors that never fade.
- Comes in 5 styles: Bouffant, Pixie (Standard surgical men's cap size), European, Ponytail and velcro closure.
- Pixie and Ponytail Scrub Caps are UNISEX lined with same color fabric color as ties for folding inward or outward option for a wider colored trim. These 2 styles run bigger to accommodate many sizes of heads and amounts of hair.
- Velcro style - Made for males that like a smaller fit with velcro closure.
- Washable - Turn hat inside out and machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry.
- Handmade in USA